Gosh, it looks like my hostess this time around is far more interactive than the other 2 times… She hearby challenged us answer the following questions and post them to our blogs:
- Where is your favorite knitting spot?
- Dye, make stichtmarkers, watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, go out to fet.clubs, snog my man… The list goes on. Knitting, like all my interests, is only really a minor part of life.
- New Zealand. Because its just like England, only greener. Oh, and Sheep! 😉
- An Industrial Chemist, or some other style of scientist. Nope, I ended up being an IT consultant, when I discovered that I could earn far more using my blokish and logical brain in Computing.
- Hmmm… Too tough to call. I love Cookies and Cream, but also Vanilla, Peace of Cake & Minter Wonderland. I’m diverse. 😉
Right, Now, I have to go to work!