You Are 34% Evil
A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.
What does this want to be?
I’ve got 8 of these bad boys for Fluffenstuff.
Undyed Chunky weight Cashmere, Direct from China.
Answers on a comment log please!
Thought this might be good “Getting to know you” Secret Pal fodder…So, there you go!
- FIRST NAME?
- Yes, my Midwife… Go figure.
- For a real reason? The day I had the dream about Granddad.
- NO. It totally suqs.
- Parma Ham
- Yes. I’m lovely.
- Only my ‘blog.
- Nope, extracted when I was 21.
- Yes, but I suspect someone would have to shove me off the platform!
- They are all horrid, vile and nasty. One of my personal rants about the food industry is based on just how bad for you Cereal is, and how much profit they make out of selling us it…
- If they have laces yes. Most of my shoes are buckle or slip-on though.
- I don’t think I’m strong, I know I’m strong.
- The Chaos that is my bedroom
- My friend Sarah from when I worked at The Woolwich. She moved to Scotland & got married. I lost touch after the wedding, as I managed spectacularly to miss it by failing to book a flight early enough to make it cost less than £120, which I so didn’t have at the time. I know that Sarah resented this lack of administration on my part, and just stopped contacting me. Although I hear that she divorced and moved back to London, she never got back in touch when she did. I occasionally consider dropping a note through her parent’s door, just to reach out again…
- Consider yourself tagged if you want to be, leave me a comment if you do take it…
- Black trousers, navy blue tee-shirt and black shoes.
- Liver Tanguige followed by some Peace of Cake
- The Sounds of my fan whirling, and my fingers typing.
- My Chap’s aftershave on my hands during the day, where I cuddled him before he left for work.
- Their Eyes.
- Yes. She is a cool dude.
- Diet Coke, preferably Cherry
- Formula 1
- I believe I’m a 7. I have a small head for such a large person!
- Have done in the past, don’t at present, may go back to them in the future.
- Its a throw up between Steak with Pepper Sauce or Roast Duck with Pesto.
- Romantic Comedies.
- Neither. Give me Spring or Autumn, when it is warm but not hot, sunny without being too humid.
- You mean I have to choose? Never, want both!
- Ice cream
- No idea
- No idea either!
- Not anything at present, I’m hoping Wintersmith will turn up for my Birthday though…
- It’s just dark blue.
- The very end of the Formula 1 quali, after getting back from U35 at 01:05.
- My chap’s voice
- Grabbed it from Lixie
…and they worked out just dandy.
Right now, life is very good. Lots of positivity has happened in the last few days, not least of which is the new business, but by far and away the most important is that I now have a real life, official and totally pucker boyfriend!
Friggin’ whaa haah hooey!
We had “the talk” last night, about where we started, where we’ve been, what we have grown into and so where we are going… It’s all good. There are going to be a few bumps and grinds along the way, and hey, it might still end in calamity, but then, that’s not really a problem. Not trying would be. So… We shall see what we shall see, but suffice it to say I have a huge grin on my face today!
I’m firmly convinced that there is nothing better than waking up in the arms of your chap, and the first thing he says is “I love you.”… Just sets you up perfect for the day.